Kami is not only an award-winning education startup based in Auckland, New Zealand, but a thriving organisation filled to the brim with talented, creative, and passionate people! It’s hard not to love what you do when our leading digital classroom platform offers meaningful solutions to over 30 million users worldwide, empowering students and supporting teachers!
You’ll be joining at a pretty magical time. Kami’s user base is growing by the day. With over 75 team members based across Auckland, the USA, South Africa, and Brazil, we couldn’t be more proud of the accomplishments and milestones we’ve achieved to date. Now, this is your chance to join our team and become an integral member of Kami’s growth, all while shaping your own future and having fun doing it!
We are on the hunt for a Brand Content Graduate to help bring Kami’s colourful and creative content to life. That means you’ll play a key role in all our campaigns and projects – generating ideas and supporting the team to take key projects through to completion. From podcasts and webinars to case studies and campaigns, you will help keep everything on track and ensure the wider team is supported.
We’re not called Kami-leons for nothing! You’ll be working with a team full of agile, flexible and open-minded people who want to make a difference in the world (and enjoy the process too!).
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to have a real impact on the lives of millions, then this is your opportunity. Kami is growing fast and so will you.
What you’ll do
- Managing content for emails, event collateral, video, product marketing materials, blog posts, case studies, and much more
- Managing the design and uploading of resources to the Kami Library - a free library of exciting and colourful teaching templates
- Creating and updating the Kami website and email marketing
- Brainstorming and developing creative content ideas
- Collaborating with marketing managers, product owners, and creatives to brief in and track project needs
- Managing projects from start to finish, ensuring teams deliver on time and in full
- Seeking, listening, and adapting to feedback from team members and customers alike
- Partnering with other teams to find ways to amplify their work and recruit new customers
- Being a content marketing champion across a range of channels from engaging integrated campaigns right through to the more technical product related pieces
- Researching and spending time learning about our many audiences, the customer journeys, how they talk, and ultimately how you can connect with them through content
- Stay on top of industry and competitor brand and content marketing trends
What you’ll bring
- A degree in marketing, communications, teaching or any other relevant industry
- A team player. You’ll be part of an extremely collaborative and supportive team committed to your success, and we all work together
- A mix of creative ideas and practical skills
- The ability to work cross-functionally
- Hard-working and able to work autonomously at times
- Intellectually curious and globally minded. We work with all kinds of educators and students from all over the world
- The ability to prioritise and manage your work and effectively communicate those priorities
- Agile, flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves when required
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Copywriting experience or a marketing internship isn’t mandatory but would be a bonus
What you get out of it
- Working for a people-first employer that is on an inspiring mission to build the future of education while changing the lives of millions
- Excellent perks
- Flexible working approach that is truly flexible to your needs
- Learning and development opportunities and the chance to grow and shape your future with Kami
- A diverse and challenging role
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re not only helping modern-day superheroes aka teachers, but also helping them shape the minds of future generations all across the globe
Kami is an equal opportunity workplace, and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please let us know.
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now and let's chat!